PARTS Dessert Fundraiser Now On!
PIn 2012, we sold delicious cheesecake, popcorn, and other goodies to purchase a SmartBoard for the Math department. This year, one goal for this money is for buses and expenses to send students to competitions in music, choir, and dance. Our students greatly benefit from the chance to compete.
You can help by ordering some of these luscious goodies, to be picked up at Renaissance on December 9, prior to the holiday break. They are perfect for holiday gatherings, as a hostess gift, or any time you need an easy and delicious dessert.
We are offering only the MOST popular items online, but you may order any of the others using the form and brochure your student received at school. Pay by check to "RHSA PARTS" or cash by Monday, November 30. To see all the choices, click here for the full brochure. Prices are on the order form in your student's packet.
To order online, use the PayPal form to the right -- enter your student's full name and grade so they can pick up the items and compete to win a prize for the student that sells the most!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order your holiday goodies here!
Get your "to do" list checked off early -- place your order now! Orders will be be ready for pick up December 9, prior to the holiday break. Watch your email for a reminder for your student to pick up at school.
The last day to order and pay online is Sunday, December 1, 2015. Choose from the top-selling items below and then click "Add to Cart." A small .50 convenience fee is included in the pricing below to cover the cost of offering this option.
1. Fruit Stand Cheesecake - You get four delicious flavors of cheesecake in one cake, so everyone gets their favorite: Wild Berry Swirl, Peach Swirl, Strawberry Swirl, and Lemon Swirl. Eight servings.
2. Heavenly Chocolate Cheesecake - Like the Fruit Stand, this whole cheesecake can be cut up into four different types -- all heavenly! Each cake includes a slice of Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Swirl, Triple Chocolate, and Tuxedo. Eight servings.
3. NY Style Tuxedo Eclairs - Always a favorite, these delicious cream-filled goodies can simply be thawed and served -- cut up into bite-size pieces for a holiday dessert buffet.
4. Pumpkin Roll -- A delicious rolled pumpkin cake with creamy filling swirled inside. Thaw, slice, and serve! This one is AMAZING!
5. Pop's Panda Gourmet Kettle Korn, drizzled with white and dark chocolate. The perfect sweet and salty premium treat, made fresh in small batches. Highly addictive!!!!
6. Holiday Assortment Package: One of each of the above! Everything you need to have on hand for family visits, open house parties, or even to give as gifts. Easy -- one click and you get it all!
Complete all fields below so your student gets credit for the prize incentives and we can get in touch with you about pick-up, at the school between 3 and 4 pm on December 9.
INSTRUCTIONS: You will be able to update the quantity once you add the item to your cart. You can also add one item, and then click "continue shopping" to add a different item. If the student info entered for your first item applies to all items ordered, no need to re-enter it.
Questions? Click HERE to email us.
Once you've made your selections, click "View Cart" below and adjust your quantities.